Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

Well maybe a short introduction

to Palmerston North






I thought i put some random pictures on the page to show what I have been up to in the lovely and sometimes uninspiring city of Palmerston North.
..where I live and where I go out. Thats for you Gyus in good old Germany. You might be able to imagine why I miss the historical buildings and crowded stadiums, which seemed to be quite unimportant back home. But let me tell you, it makes a difference. I should say the pictures are unfair. There are a few nicer looking parts in Palmy and not all the woman looking that scary (all the time). And I met a lot of very nice people here which make me enjoying my time. Well, the stadium crowd really sucks. I got a taste for Guiness and changed to a vegan diet, so I was delighted to find out that Guiness in Aotearoa is vegan and I can go on spending my money for it. Not that I am in the pub everyday, but as there is only one (decent) pub I easily made it on the board.

Comments:
Hi Arne,

congratulations! You made it on the board of Aoteato! *respect* Looks like hard work ...

Anyway, the stadium crowd doesn´t look that bad. May be this sophisticated fan has even some tatoos you might not imagine. You never know and may be his club is doing better than our boys in red and white (without any dynamite) which are on the 8th place and are not going to a higher league next year .... FORTUNA!

Have a nice christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
Oh very good! Quite the writer, huh?

Bloody good pictures. My favourite has to be our 'stadium crowd'.
That must make them laugh back home.

C
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]