Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Save the World - cut a tree

I was glad to hear: Trees are cleared of causing climate change.

The sad thing was that scientist thought it was necessary to release that information, because of the public and media reaction towards their discovery that plants do produce methane.

In example week ago the “BILD” (I do not link that. It’s the most read, daily released, conservative piece of shit in Germany. It is sometimes actually quite funny, but people tend to take it serious. A bit like FoxNews, I guess.) titled: “Climate Shock Is it the trees own fault? (Pic.) Not only dead trees breathe out the dangerous Methane also living plants (in background)”. I think it is pretty nice to explain to their readers that the living plants are the green ones at the backs. So they can figure out that the brown cut ones at the front are the “breathing dead trees” ones. It doesn’t seem to be completely clear if trees are plants, only dead trees breathe out methane and if dead plants breathe at all. Bad, bad trees! They deserve to die. At the end it might be there own fault, anyway. Lucky us, that climate change does not effect us. We probably should all kill more trees. I am sure I heard about many people which got killed by trees in storms when they fall on them. Bad trees! And there was that drunken, speeding driver who got killed by a very evil tree which was deliberately standing in the way of the car beside the road.

When I am grown up I want to be a BILD journalist.

I never thanked New Zealand for the bringing the World Cup to Germany! Thank you!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]