Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Putting the Fun into Fungi


Just a short post. I am 31 now, enoyed a great weekend somewhere in the middle fo nowhere at the Rangiteki river. More maybe later because I am working even some of you don’t believe it. Somebody even accused me to have started blogging to extent my time in Aotearoa as I spend too much time writing instead of working. I wouldn’t mind to stay a bit longer so she might be partially right. So I am working. I need some results as I am supposed to go to Cairns for a conference. If the avian flu hasn’t killed me after my trip to Germany I might do some swimming with sharks and crocodiles over there.
Comments:
Hope we get to enjoy having you here in Aotearoa for a while yet, Arne. Hey, is that a photo of the inside of your lungs? Now I understand why you're trying to give up smoking ;^D
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Nope its the fungi I am working on. I made it glow to make it look cool
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]