Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

That's it!

Schade Deutschland alles ist vorbei! I might overate my influence and we don't deserve it but the game on Saturday might be our last. And its not that I would like them to lose and have to face Dan-sven the Swede in Palmy. But I am going to a festival over the weekend and can't watch it in a pub...you think, so what, but here is my pub watching record:

World Cup 2002

GER:KSA 8:0 (4:0) Pub

GER:IRL 1:1 (1:0) not seen (in plane)

CMR:GER 0:2 (0:0) Pub

GER:PAR 1:0 (0:0) Pub

GER:USA 1:0 (1:0) Pub

GER:KOR 1:0 (0:0) Pub

GER:BRA 0:2 (0:0) private BBQ, how stupid of me…the final

European Cup 2004

Germany 1 – 1 Netherlands
Latvia 0 – 0 Germany
Germany 1 – 2 Czech Republic

None of them in a pub! Bloody New Zealand! ;-)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]