Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Update

There are only 2 weeks left now and then I have to go back. Somehow I am looking forward to it, but on the other hand it is really sad as well. I have the feeling that I didn’t use my time good enough. Every meeting with friends feels already like a good bye. Last week I went to Zeeland in the Netherland finally filling my desire to be at a beach at temperatures about 30 degrees. That was nice but very quiet. If you have a look at the nice buildings you see why it is called Zeeland and not New Zeeland. Thats something I often miss in Aotearoa because it gives a certain flair. But therefore we got empty beaches in the land of the big white cloud. By the way, I tasted the worse beer ever: Palm. Don't try!

The weekend we went to Hamburg to celebrate the “Jungesellenabschied” (Hens night for boys). That was great but exhausting. We started with a nice boats trip in the harbour crossing big container ships under blue sky emptying a big keg of Jever (beer). A lot of drinking until 9.30 in the morning followed. Of course being in HH you visit a strip club and there I noticed a real disadvantage to be vegan. I had to stay in the second row of the table that I don’t come into the danger to suck cream from the strippers breast. They don’t have soy cream in strip clubs. That might be an opportunity to make some money if I am sick of science. A strip club for vegans and lactose intolerant people! What ya think? Who is in? But who knows how many dirty tongues licked the breast before…I don’t wanna know! Might be really healthy to be vegan.

Next week I will go to the former GDR because I never been there. Than it goes further towards Berlin for the wedding and two days later I am on the way back. That was quick!

Black Chrome from Palmerston North is playing in Duesseldorf...I might go and support my local music scene. But on the other hand I already seen them about 10 times and for way less than 5EUR. Was always great fun though!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]