Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Off again


While big grey clouds covering the New Zealand sky, I am preparing to go to Cairns in Australia. I am getting accused to be constanly on holidays , but I actually have to work there. I will try to say some clever things to probably more clever people (well not sure about that, but they have titles) at a conference. Well, my talk is at the first day of the conference so I will find time to spent at the beach and will have a short holiday in Melbourne seeing a friend... and maybe looking for a job over there. They pay fruit pickers much better as in New Zealand!
Comments:
Sounds to me as if you're constantly on holiday.

When are you going to be at the "Winchester"? Or is that not holiday?

Cheers.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]