Monday, December 04, 2006

 

It is not easy to be a Summer in PN


Yay! Summer official started on the 1st of December. This 4 days now even though I announced summer about 3 months ago. (BTW: I am still smoke free). But the summer is still new. It needs to practise a lot. It kind of tried on Saturday but gave up on Sunday morning. But since then the rain is warmer. I wonder if Palmerston North, PN is just a synonym for "permanenter Niederschlag".
As I am talking about the weather you can guess that nothing happened. I am getting realy stressed and nervous about finishing the whole PhD thing. But no motivation, really short tempered.....etc.. thats why I am moving before Xmas. A place on my own where I can only piss myself off and be pissed of by myself as well. Only for 6 weeks but I hope I get some work done....to getout of here to Somewhereelse. I heard Somewhereelse could be a nice place. For example where Pete is right now.

Picture is made by Dan. On a sunny (but very windy) day in Wellington, when we went to see "Allah made me Funny". I would give it the title "Current Mood" (I am actually kind of smiling ).

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
...good luck; ...calm down a bit.
And by the way:You can't go anywhere else, you will always be where you are... ;-)
 
I could go "somewhere else than PN"...thats actually reminds me on one of my favorite stories in "Sesamestreet" where two big monsters trying to explain a little monster the difference between here and there. Very funny! I just got some comments back on the paper i have been written the last 4 weeks! Very frustrating!! Fuckin' hell! Going home now, through the rain...........
 
...you should go somewhere near the Mediteranian See. Spain or useing your sicilian contacts. I could give you an adress in Greece by the way.
Sunshine more than you would probably like than....
 
*räusper* Melbourne *räusper*
 
...ha,
that "raeusper" must be Dorit.
Sorry, how could I forget...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]