Friday, April 13, 2007

 

Complaining and angeben

...there is something in New Zealand winters I don't like. It is colder inside the house than outside. This complicates the writing (u see I looking for excuses) as my finger getting cold and dumb. I tried to keep them warm by putting them into my pockets but the writing did not work then at all.
I managed further to perfectionated procrastinating. I found making muffins and doing the dishes is very good for that. It also keeps your fingers warm.
But I do some progress...yay! I got my first publication published...(<- showing off). And I also played in the New Zealand national Handball Championships (<-more showing off). It was actually called "Wellington Central Region Tournament". But since all New Zealand teams were there I make the Nationals out of it! ;-) ..ha and I scored 3 times.

Labels: ,


Comments:
There's nothing like a Palmy winter to keep you writing, you see the art is to make the fingers work so hard they stay warm...well it's good in theory the problem being the journey from bed to the computer, but then extension cords are wonderful things:-)
green george
 
Thanks for your advise George!
I guess if I would write more more and keep my fingers moving it might work out. So you guess I should use an extension cord to pull my computer into my bed that I don't need to get up? I am gonna try, even I am afraid I break my laptop. ;)
 
BTW: schwelmo@gmx.de
 
Hey Cousin!

Danke für deine lustige Email... genau das richtige für mich ;-)

Viele Grüße aus Leichlingen/Bonn
 
hey seid wann schreibst du lustige emails arne? seid wann schreibst du überhaupt emails? treulose tomate. wieso ziehste denn nicht nach melbourne?? kuck mal die filme bei www.dreamlarge.edu.au an, da ist shivani drin
 
HeY Arne,
...ein wahres Wort mit der verd... Kälte. Bin gerade auf dem Weg nach Italien; ...Zwischenstop in Freiburg, herrlich, endlich mal wieder altgewachsene Strukturen, Kultur, wunderbares Essen, Straßenmusik an beinah jeder Ecke, nun ja, frage mich nun wirklich warum die Neuseeländer ihr Land so toll finden, ist doch eigendlich das vergessene Skizzenblatt das der, der Europa entworfen hat, versehendlich im Pazifik hat liegen lassen.
Laß es dir gut gehen,
W.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]