Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

Just to reassure you...


.. I am still alive. No I haven't finished my thesis. I am sorry that I missed the G8 protests and will miss the Rugby World Cup in France. I actually planned to be at both. But the writing goes awfully slow. And I hate it. What doesn't make it easier. Further I hate my computer. It keeps freezing, shutting down randomly and basically does everything to annoy me. It does it very successful. My revenge will be terrible though. As soon as I have enough money to buy a new one (maybe a Mac if getting really rich) I will either burn it or destroy it running over it with my car. My car was cheaper, is more fun and lasted longer!
Anyhow, for those who don't know...I got a job for a few months when I am finished. I got a Visa tillo March'08 and let a beard grow until I handed in.


If you truly and really miss me you have to live with pictures of me, which you find at Dan's photo page. HERE
Yeah, I know I am a poser and narcissistic!!!
Comments:
smackkkkk!!!!
 
I dunno if you know but smacking is illegal in New Zealand now!!!!!!
 
good on you posing...otherwise I'd have no one to shoot :). Gotta rearrange those tags though, otherwise people might God forbid see something else than you

Sorry to hear your frustration, hope things are better now, one week later. Give it a last push and get it over with, then you can burn stuff all you want (but not in the house). Take care, talk to you later/D
 
Hey mate, I'm back! Will catch up sometime soon. Glad you've posted the photos, as I probably wouldn't have recognised you... (yeah, right).

Cheers, see you soon.
Pete
 
How's the beard doing?
And the long writen painful thingy?
A
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]