Monday, July 30, 2007

 

Very West in Australia

Well, my first day in Western Australia and it is raining. Thats why I spend time in a Internet cafe. On my flight to Perth my luggage was randomly checked twice and Iwas randomly checked once. Very interesting that they always randomly check the same people. And I even didn't wear my "US bombs the world" t-shirt. Not so randomly is actually a scence which you always (at least I always saw) on an New Zealand airport. Everytime the arrival or depart from at least one Pacific Islander is honored with a friend or family member playing and singing along to a guitar. I like that. It has charme. Although I think it is funny that they usually play the smallest guitar they can find and in addition it is played by the biggest guy at the airport! But better they have a small guitar than a to small t-shirt.
To my delight and suprise I also saw some German third division football on the flight! FC St Pauli- vs. Fortuna Duesseldorf ...wow! My number 2 and number 1 club! They showed a little creport about the St. Pauli fan scence and all the game scence they showed was against Fortuna Duesseldorf. Interestingly, one of the game highlights they showed was a St.Paulianer running over a Fortuner player and knocked him out. I think they don't get the game. It clearly is a rugby nation!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
hey old man
How's things?
When/tp which number can i call you sometimes?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]